Thursday, September 27, 2012

To my 3 C's



 My precious babies. These 3 kids have my heart... They are the reason I get up in the morning and choose to live a life following the lord. I choose to get up and TRY to be just like Christ! I want to prove to them that even though life was rough growing up, and when he world is telling you how to live and let those morals slide you can stand out, you can be different. Generations before and after, YOU can be the one standing out, you can be the one to be different, fight for those morals, fight to choose love, choose to wake up and live a life for more than just fun, but rewarding in the lords eyes! 

If I go over to African and love on his people and share the lords love and don't ever see the fruit of that, that is okay. Because I have 6 little eyes watching my every move. I have 6 little eyes seeing their Aunt B do something different breaking the mold. THAT my friends is my secret. Knowing that I have a Papa up their guiding my every move and whispering love into into my ear and the fact that I  have something to prove to my babies at home. That I can be an example of what God is calling us to be, to be his servants, to love his people. To be an example of LIFE!!!! 

 I really really really don't like this see you later thing, and not getting to wake up to their precious faces and missing out on their little lives, but at the end of the day I know they are proud of me. I know that I can speak truth and life into their little hearts. I can love them just as much in Africa as I can here, its true. I know that one day they can look me in the eye, and say Aunt B I love you for YOU, thank you for stepping up and being different. 

That's what I want for them. To love the lord before all and walk out their destiny... I just get to watch from the sidelines and get to love on the 3 best kids God could have ever given me. 



I love you Cam -- Be a rock star and keep being a leader. Don't let anyone tell you that you are not worthy or not important you are important to me! Keep your head held high and follow your heart. You have such a big heart for children and they just seem to flock towards you, and I LOVE that in you. Play hard, and love even harder. Keep your head in the game and keep that SWAG. I am rooting for you and know that the world is at your feet. But don't let the world get into your heart, and always always check where your heart is. Stand out, dare to be different, break the mold, you have the fight in you so do it!! You are so special, and I love the young man you are turning into. Follow your passion and never ever give up. I love you handsome boy!
Princess Court -- My sweet dancer girl. Your passion has set on fire this year and it has been so special to watch you grow up into this young lady. I hope that you will always look up to me with those big diva blue eyes! You are sassy and will stand up for anything you think is right, and as you grow up and come into that I  hope you will choose to always stand up loud and proud for what is right ( just like your momma )!! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not beautiful because my love you are one of a kind. Dance hard and love even harder my love. Follow your heart and listen to the lord always. I love you princess C! 
COOOOLT MAN -- Oh my cuddly fluffy blond hair boy, how I love your sweet spirit. I have no doubt in my mind that one day you will be in Africa with me, if you could have you would be going with me right now!  You have the sweetest most raw little heart and I hope that you always will. I pray that you will never loose that heart to LOVE. You are in such a fun stage in life and as much as I want you to stay little forever I can NOT wait to see the young man you grow into. Don't let anyone tell you that you are not good enough, because ColtMan you are the best YOU and God wants it that way. Play hard my sweet boy and know that God loves YOU!! I love you sweet baby boy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment