Thursday, April 4, 2013

God's beating HEART


You know that place where you just come alive, where you look up to God and you just know that with everything in you this is where HIS heart his for you. That moment you hear his heart beat, and then he whispers I love you baby girl, and you just melt to the floor.

Yea, that moment, is right now. That moment is defining my every move right now. The lord is singing over me with every step in the dirt, every turn I make, every handshake with new friends.

His heart that I am so seeking after with every bone in my body, I found it. I found it in the dirt with a baby who was playing with his mud pile, I found it as I was walking into one of my girls homes and I hear her yelling Auntie BRE BRE, I found his precious heart as I was holding the mamma who was selling her body at night to feed her kids as her tears stained my skirt at the bar while she was crying out for more...
 God’s heart is here. He LOVES this place. He loves these people with a passion that just burns inside the deepest part of my being… My world is being rocked by God’s love yet again. The way he allows you to come alive when you are walking in his destiny, when you are walking in the dream he had inside you the whole time.

I am only 4 days in this adventure and I am just on fire riding the glory wave that HE is stirring up in this beautiful place! Justice is on its way. It has no better place to be then right in the center of God’s beating heart. I have no better place to be then right here in the will of God.

I am home.

-Bre

No comments:

Post a Comment