Thursday, September 6, 2012

Round two.

I love people. I love serving. My passion is missions. God has called me to love on the orphans and to rise up and help change the world. That is my dream, to change the lives and hearts of people in Africa. I want to hold the orphan, and minister to the widow. I want to comfort the lonely and give hope to the broken. I want to be used my God, and live a life where I can surrender my life at His will.

God tells us that he will give us the desires of our heart and that is just what he is doing for me...  I will be embarking on a new season in my life where I will be learning and serving at Heidi Baker's Harvest School, in Mozambique, Africa for a little over 3 months (September 27th – December 22nd)! It is a school where I will be learning practical missionary work Monday through Thursday, while working at an orphanage during the evenings, and going out into The Bush on the weekends to spread the Gospel. After graduation, the Harvest School is going to open the doors for me to become a long term missionary where I will be working hand in hand with Iris Ministry’s with a commitment of 2 to 3 years, working with my orphans, loving on God’s people, and just being open to what the Lord has planned for my life!

·          Sponsor – make a tax deductible donation
o   I must raise $3,150, by August 25th, for the Harvest School - this will cover my housing and food while in Africa and also the Madagascar outreach I will be doing after graduation.
o   I also must raise $6,000 for my plane ticket to find my heart where I left it in Africa, pay for my visa’s, buy a monthly supply of water, and a few odds and ends I will need to bring with me to Africa.
o   I will also need monthly supporters for the next 2 to 3 years as my ‘job’ will be serving the Lord and the pay is all in love. It’s the best job in the world for me, but if it weren’t for people like YOU blessing me and the Lord sending me out this would not be possible!

Along with your prayers, if you feel led to support me financially you may give directly to me. I have partnered with War Cry Prayer Ministries Inc., in order for you to have a tax deduction for your one-time or monthly giving. Lonnie and Annette Lavender are so precious to me and they are the founders of War Cry, and feel led to help us receive support by offering to give me 100% of the donations that come into War Cry for me. If you choose to write a check to War Cry, please put “Breanne missions” in the memo space! 



I am very excited and honored that I, just a simple daughter of the Lord, has been called out by name to spread his love to the people of Africa. This is my passion and what sets my heart on fire, and any amount of prayer and support you are able to offer is so appreciated. You are such a blessing to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Breanne! I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete