Friday, January 11, 2013

Bella House


I had the honor to visit Bella house, a Rescue and Rehabilitation home for child prostitutes and sex-trafficked victims in Kenya, Africa. There are currently 5 girls living at Bella House, ranging from age 8 to 20. These precious baby girls all have stories that are straight from hell, stories of being sold and tossed to the side by countless men every single night. Stories that make you lose your breath and make the magic carpet come right out from under your feet. I am not allowed to go into their specifics stories, for one they are not mine to tell, and their stories do NOT define them! For when you look in their beautiful eyes you see the glory of the Lord and more hope than you could ever imagine. They have faith that can move mountains, and set captives free, and I can say that I got to spend 3 glorious weeks filled with love, laughter, and SO much joy.
These girls have more joy than you can even believe, Bella House is a house full of FUN!  They start off the morning with family time and we got to worship the lord at the top of our lungs and every day the girls would thank the lord over and over and over again that they get to be like Queen Esther now. I really hope that people understand, those girls have been at Bella House only 3 months, and they are laid down lovers of the lord already! They went from hell … To living a life where they walk around the house praying, where they want to worship and dance before the lord, where they want to read the word and sleep with the bible at night. They have more faith than you and I can even begin to even imagine!

They captured my heart, forever. Those babies are what I call VICTORY. They are daughters of the lord and are not afraid to call it out… They are living in a house where they get told every second how loved they are, they know who their Father is, and they know when they lay their head down at night God is protecting them. They taught ME love, and hope… They taught me to overcome my past and to live my life with passion. My Bella House Princess’ changed my perspective on life, and I am forever honored that I got to meet these world changers.

They set a fire in my soul to help fight this battle of sex trafficking. .  I was amazed at how many girls are pimped out or how many feel forced to go out based on their circumstances.  Little princess’ who are being prostituted out, sold for sex to men who don’t even ask them their name. I mean in this village there are hundreds of girls out there stuck in hell. My eyes are opened, the lord would whisper dreams and hopes of the little girls I would see, and even though their lifeless faces would just stare straight into my eyes, their tears would fall at my feet, I saw their life beyond the next man! The lord allowed me in that moment to speak life into them, and just love them. But, that is not enough. YES, I am called to love them, but the lord is calling me higher, he is calling me to Kenya. He has shown me little girl’s faces that are going to be mine, brothels that will be turned upside down and used for his glory, this village will be his again! My heart is captured for this place, and ready to see an end to sex trafficking and child prostitution… I have faith that Father God is bigger than hell, amen, I have faith that God is calling me to here to not just make a difference but SEE the difference! Slavery, sex trafficking, hell on earth, WILL be stopped in the name of Jesus; Bella House is just the begging in this village! 





No comments:

Post a Comment